Dr. PSIMS & RF medical campus has separate in campus residential complexes for students and staff, teaching and non teaching staff. The residential facilities provided here are exemplary and ensure comfort and safety of the students at all times. The students and staff commuting from the town and near by villages are provided with transportation facilities. These blocks have well furnished accommodation, which is offered either on twin-sharing or triple sharing based on availability.
The Hostel had a coat, a mattresses, a study table, a chair and a cub board for each student. Hostel had many more facilities like water cooler, common telephone, common TV room, Gymnasium and indoor games facilities etc.
Adequate dining facilities are available for all students.
Rules & Regulations
- All students are required to bring 3 passport size photographs for hostel admission at the time of joining.
- Students must occupy rooms specially allotted to them. They are not allowed to change rooms except withi the written permission of the warden/chief warden.
- Hostel accommodation is allotted on condition that the student agrees to abide by all the rules & regulations of the hostel.
The chief warden may refuse hostel facilities without assigning any reason or remove a student from the hostel at any time on disciplinary grouns.
- Every student admitted to the hostel is required to make a hostel deposit . The Deposit will be refunded when the student vacates the hostel on production of "NO DUE CERTIFICATE"
- Any damage /breakage to hostel property will be charged to the occupants of the room with fine.
- Students are requested to avoid singing aloud, shouting or making all types of noises which are likely to distract the attention of those who may be studying in their rooms
- Ragging in any form is banned inside & outside the campus
- The students are advised not to keep large amount of cash or valuables in their rooms. The student is responsible for the safety of his/her belongings inside the room.