The Radiology department was established in August 2002 with a single 160 MA machine to begin with. However with increase in patient load and establishment of medical institute 2004. The department was equipped with modern and advanced equipment complying both with MCI requirement and patient aspirations.
The following Radio Diagnosis equipment is in place.
|1||160 MA – SIEMENS|
|2||500 MA – GE|
|3||800 MA – SIEMENS|
|4||300 MA – SIEMENS|
|5||60 MA ( 6 mobiles) – 5- Siemens and 1 GE make.|
|6||USG machine- Toshiba- Xario- Colour Doppler with 2 probes|
|7||USG GE- LOGIQ P5- Colour Doppler with 3 probes|
|8||USG ESAOTE- Colour Doppler with 4 probes ( inclusive of cardiac probe).|
|9||USG BPL- Black & white portable with single probe|
|10||CT-Scan –- SIEMENS – SOMOTOM DUO|
|11||MRI – PHILIPS Acheiva-1.5 Tesla with facility – Spectroscopy and Diffuse Tensor imaging.|
|12||DSA – MEDITRONIC with dual – Monitor|
|13||MAMMOGRAPHY- GE make.|
Investigations carried out are
- Routine Radiography and Special views.
- Special investigations.
- Intravenous urography
- Barium series
- Sinogram and fistulograms
- RGU & MCU
- Percutaneous nephrostomography
- Other special investigations.
- Ultrasound guided: Aspirations, FNAC, Biopsies.
- CT-Scan: Routine and CT guided Biopsies and CT Angios.
- MRI: Screening and special sequences, inclusive of spectroscopy and Diffuse Tensor Imaging.